About Me Part 1
Hi, I’m Don Glasgow. As of this writing, I’m 63. I’ve experienced things in life that amaze even me. Like what you might ask?
- I’ve saved two people’s lives (only because I was in the right place at the right time).
- I’ve experienced unimaginable grief for someone that I cared about who died too young from cancer.
- I was an addict when I was in my 20s. I haven’t played that game since 1987.
- I’ve owned a residential property management business that made my ex and I about $8,000/month
- I sold that business and then lost all the profits starting another business. I felt intense shame for making that decision.
- I allowed myself to be hospitalized for depression (1 day only) related to the loss of said money. My wife also left me at that point.
- I’ve experienced powerful depression since I was 14. That depression shaped my life, but not for the better.
- I own a window cleaning business. Don’t do that. The income is seasonal.
- I’ve started a house cleaning business and shut it down due to stress I didn’t know how to deal with (I’ve learned).
- I’ve started another house cleaning business. As of this writing, it is current and growing.
- I admit to being more than a tad lonely, but no woman will date me because I don’t seem to have it together, hence the house cleaning business.
- I strongly believe in you and your potential to achieve what you need to have a healthy, happy retirement.
I doubt anyone will read this, but if you have, there you go. That is me. Now go do something better with your time.